Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girls Trip to Sedona

We did a lot in Sedona! My sisters/mom and I love to do crafts. We all came up with an idea and brought one for everyone to make. So we left with 5 new crafts. We did aprons, a flip book full of quotes, an egg wreath, a BE decoration, and a block of wood we painted and put a cute quote on. The last two didn't really have names, I had to improvise. The last night we pampered ourselves, after the hike, with face masks and cucumbers along with pedicures. We had a really fun time.













3 comments:

jilliann said...

you are all so crafty, and so pretty! I miss your family, you are all so fun!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Tiff your family is soo gorgeous! It looks like you all had a great time! I miss my sisters..... how your doing good.

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Oh my goodness! It is so good to see you. I think about you often but, I am the worst friend how are you? I miss you and I hope we can get together soon.