Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1920's Murder Mystery Party

Last Friday we all celebrated Stevens sister Crystals' Birthday! They came up with a really fun idea called a 1920's Murder Mystery Party! We all had a blast dressing up everyone looked so good and interacting while being in character was hard to keep a straight face. To be honest I was lost the entire time, I didn't know who was killing who but it was fun trying to figure it all out. Part of my character was to have a black eye, but covered with makeup, some people would sorta pull me aside or double look at my eye, and thought it was real. It was fun to trick some people like it really was though. All and all I know everyone had a really fun time and it was something different, Peter and Crystal your idea rocked. Here are some pictures from our night.

Ashley, Heather and Kelli
Steven with his stuffed square pillow belly

Crystal and Peter
Kelli, LaDawn, David and Ashley


Everyone

8 comments:

Becca said...

you guys look so cute and look like you had a great time!! So who was the murderer.Steven looks pretty suspicious!! lol

Amber said...

HOW FUN! you look so cute! how did you guys all find those outfits???
they look so good! loves, amber

jklaproth said...

hahahahaha!!! that last picture is awesome.

Cammie said...

LOVE the costumes...Tiff your HOT! Seriously that looks like so much fun!!!!

Sha Parry said...

Hey Tiff its Sha im so glad i found your blog! That party looked way fun and you looked so pretty!

jilliann said...

so fun! I've never been to a murder mystery party but they've always sounded so fun. I love a party with a theme, dressing up is always fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey all, new guy here, just introducing myself

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Payday-Lenders/150419068339193]Payday Lenders[/url]
[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bingo-Madcouk/109176835817686]Bingo Mad[/url]

Anonymous said...

I love stevenandtiffanycarpenter.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards