Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Puppy Love

This is our new puppy Paisley! She is sooooooo cute. I love her. We just got her this past Saturday so September 27. She is 7 weeks old and is a cane corso aka an italian massive. I never thought i would ever like to have a dog, until now. Steve has been wanting one for a while but he was mostly wanting a Yorkie and they are way to much. So my friends dog had puppies and gave us one, how perfect! She picked us out the sweetest one. The dog had 10 puppies and ours is number 8 so hopefully she wont grow up to be so big, hopefully she will stay a bit smaller. Paisley is so fun. She is staring to chew on everything! She will drag my kitchen rug all over the house, chew on the couch, try to bit our feet, but since she's a puppy it doesn't do anything to the couch. We got her some toys so she will stay away from our furniture. The first night we got her, we didn't have a kennel at the time so we put her in the bathroom and she whined for about an hour, which i couldn't handle. And im like getting a puppy was the biggest mistake, i told steve. I dont have a kid but its teaching us, you have to make sure your shoes aren't left out, or cords, blankets, everything has to be out of reach.
I thought this was so cute. In the mornings she always passes out somewhere, this picture was in our pile of cloths on the ground, which were clean, while i get ready in the mornings and i looked over and saw her tougne sticking out i had to take a picture.

These are all her brothers and sisters! They are about 6 weeks old here. I thought this picture was so adorable they were all looking over the edge of the tub trying to get out. Paisley is the third from the left.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

She is adorable. Makes me want another puppy! NOT!!! I did not like the chewing on everything stage! Have fun house training her! :)

jilliann said...

sooo cute! I really want a dog, but we are going to wait until the baby is like 2, probably! Devon and I both want like 5 different dogs each, so I don't know how we'll ever decide.
She is so cute though, trouble trouble!!!

Lexi said...

Just saw your storm video. Oddly enough I think I saw the pool guy out there tanning still. Strange.

Amber said...

She is cute, your dead if you get brian attatched though! i have enough responsibiliys as it is!!

hope she is sleeping better for ya!

love ya girl,

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

How cute tiff.. scott and i paid $100 for a puppy class at petsmart, and it was helpful, but the most helpful thing was..and it might sound really wierd....
1. get an empty soda can, leave the tab on it
2. put 13 pennies in the can, it cannot be less or more than 13
3. turn the tab so the pennies will not come out
4. when the little pup does something you dont like, shake the can at him, it seems really mean, but they hate the can, not you.. it helped us so much, it only took a couple times, and as soon as they would see the can they would stop something so it wouldnt be shaken.. anyways, you can try it or not, but with an indoor dog it helped so much...I know i'm a gay dog lover.. haha

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

Oh man, I am a dog lover. More a puppy lover really. They are so dang cute! And there breath doesn't even stink yet. Congrats on the new addition to the Carpenter family! Little bundle of joy!

jklaproth said...

yea! I'll finally leave a comment! so I still haven't unpacked the tahoe. probably tonight. i'm lazy. but Paisley...freakin adorable. and my boys are obsessed with her. ever since you first brought her over...every morning they wake up and go ' remember when tiffany brought her puppy!' i'm like..yes! its funny they love her!

Molly Scarbrough said...

your puppy is so cute! I am such a puppy lover its not even funny. we love having ours around. she's part of the family...we are so lame i know. Well jake and i bought a house behind the snowflake stake center and are just working hard on trying to fix it up. we are doing great though...where are you guys now??

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Hey Tiff i got my decoration thing from your web site. i love it, its so cute. thanks