Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Diamondbacks Vs. someteam that didn't win

My cousin Peg called me yesterday and said Hey, i have an extra ticket to the Diamondback game want to go..heck yes i do. So we met up at the stadium. We had so much fun, at first they were winning by 10 or 12 points so we were talking and catching up. The second half we sat on the lower level with her two friends and thats when the game got so head to head exciting. Jumping up in our seats and yelling and the bad calls, booing, cheering, singing, It was really fun. From where we were i zoomed in on my camera to see if i could see nash, he was injured said some guy behind us but i was able to see huge ol' Shaq i couldn't miss him. So at the end we went into over time, with 5 minutes to go then into another overtime with 5 minutes and we WON! Thanks for inviting me Peg.

3 comments:

Angela* said...

I'm glad you had fun at the SUNS game! lol
Ur puppy is soo cute!

Brette said...

I think these are the Suns hunny?! haha I love going Suns games though! Last time we went Molly and I painted our faces and my the end of the first half we had rubbed it off because it was itching us too bad, so then we just looked like we had some strange skin discolaration disease. By the way I love your puppy! I want a dog sooo bad!

jilliann said...

I thought that the diamond backs were baseball, but I don't know anything about sports so who knows!
looks like fun though.