Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shout out to the LoVe of my life...

I thought since Steve never looks at my blog i could put whatever I wanted. jk. I wanted to create a section for him telling him how much i love and appriciate him. Here it goes. I took these pictures two nights ago because i dont have that many pictures of him on here.

16 Random Reasons why I love my husband...
1 - he lets me bite him
2 - he is just as weird as i am, he just doesn't show it as much as me
3 - the only thing i hear him complaining about is that we have no food in the house. never complains about helping me do this or that he is always willing to help out.
4 - never admits he has dimpels, which ALWAYS makes me laugh because clearly he does.
5 - always supports me
6 - no matter how many calls in the morning it takes to wake me up for work, he calls that many times.
7 - he is funny
8 - he lets me pluck his eye brows
9 - he never cares if i go out and buy a little something for myself
10- i love how good he is with both our neices and nephews, he is going to be such a good dad one day.
11 - when we are board he lets me put eye shadows on and mascara that was a big one and he lets me paint his toe nails, only if i take it off that night though.
12 - will leave the house so i can exercise , i dont like anyone near me when i'm excercising.
13- i love when he texts me just to say he loves me
14 - he lets me pick out his clothes and hats
15 - cleans the house and is surprisingly really good at it
16 - is willing to watch chick flicks

I love you Steven Lane.




6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh what a sweet guy!! He always has been a great brother - I think you got a great guy!

Amber said...

that is ADORABLE!! He really is a good guy! you for got to mention that he is sooo good at card games, and that he helps EVERYONE else too! he is so selfless. and fun! now you should have him do a post all about you and how wonderful you are!!!! love you!!

Becky said...

oh my goodness tiffany! it has been that long since i have seen you! sheesh! i am so glad that you found my blog so now we can stay in better touch! you by far are the cutest girl ever, and dare i say that you snatched a hottie! i am so glad to see you are so happy, you always made me so happy so i think that you deserve to be happy and more! ok so i sound like an idiot but i do think you are so awesome and i can't tell you how happy i am that we can stay in touch now!let me know how things are going and if there is anything i can ever do for you!

jilliann said...

I love that your first thing you love about him is that he lets you bite him... that is such a Tiffany thing to say, haha.
I'm so glad you have someone like that though because it sounds like he is perfect for you!

Lexi said...

Wow! That's a side of Steve I've never seen! Bryce is going to totally crack up about the make up and toe nail painting! I know, I totally want to have you guys over again, just as soon as Bryce gets paid from one of these jobs....

Becca said...

Tiffany why are you biting Steven? lol you guys crack me up. I never knew that bubbles let you dresshim up. Next itme you should take some pictures and post them. Cant wait to see you guys. Its been too long. Love ya cuz