Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wedding Day April 6, 2006 (Rewind)




This picture turned out to be a lot smaller than i hoped it would be. I need to learn how to do the slide shoes and put all my wedding pictures up. Since thats the most exciting thing lately with us and a lot of pictures. Anyways a brief catch up/rewind on how we met and how we fell in love. We met in the year 2005 a week before my birthday so around April 19th. My car was in the shop so my friend Megan was driving me around and picked me up from work one night, she always brought someone when picking me up so one night she brough Steve Carpenter. I though he was pretty dang hott so we all hung out that night at my brothers house with a whole bunch of friends. Then later in the week he called and asked me out on a date, well with one of his friends so i dont know if thats a date date. Anyways i met him at the movies and afterwards we are walking back to the car and he grabbed my hand. AWWW. We hit it off from there. We dated for about a year and got married April 6, 2006 at the Stone Bridge Manor in Mesa, AZ.

6 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

neighbor, is this really you... i just found your blog on jills blog.. yay

jilliann said...

how cute! I love hearing people's meeting stories, especially when they end up married ;)

Amber said...

tiffy, how sad that i never new thats how you guys met!!!! cute!! i seriouslly cant stand not laughing at brigham when i scoll down! ha ha . love you sis!

Heather said...

Oh so sweet! You 2 are so cute! I am so excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I am so glad you have a blog. I am not even sure I saw all of your wedding pics. You two are so cute together. I love you guys!

Angela* said...

YAY, I found ur blog too! You and Steven are too cute!