Monday, August 11, 2008

Best Laugh in SOOOO Long

This is Brigham. We were all at Chick-Fil-A and the kids were all playing in the play area and everyone's having a good ole time. Well all of a sudden out of no where Brighams comes running up to me crying in distress. Just found out earlier that day i had given Jeremiah, his older brother, a pack of orbit gum. We are like whats wrong and he starts telling me about how Jer has a whole pack of gum and he doesn't. We are laughing hysterically right now. All of us. So i had my camera and i start taking pictures of him crying so sad i know but the pictures are so funny.
SO SAD
Best Picture of them all, hands through the hair so stressed out. HAHAHHAHA

Just found out i will buy him a pack of gum. And the crying stopped. Good Times.






3 comments:

jilliann said...

hahaha, oh man. that is too funny. I love how sad and stressed he is over gum... poor kid.
weird side note, this kid was like a baby last time I saw him.

Amber said...

tiffy, soooo funny! that night was hilariouse! miss you girl, glad you updated your blog!!!! love you so much

Angie said...

I wasn't even there but you told the story so well I just had to laugh out loud! Mom