Friday, August 29, 2008

CRAZY STORM

So this was a crazy lightning storm last night. I am testing to see if i can do videos or not. And for some reason the video is not centered....maybe it will when i hit publish anyways besides the point. So i'm driving home around 7 oclock and see all this lightning and i get home it gets a little darker and then i opened my door shades and out of now where you hear THE biggest thunder crack. To bad i didn't get that on here, then it starts DOWNPOURING, i loved it i love the rain and monsoon season. So i grab my camera and turn it to video and this is what i got. Oh and theres a little muiscal tune for you at the end as i'm watching Newsies, for the first time in sooooooo long.

2 comments:

Amber said...

HOLY COW! that is crazy, lucky thought, i love storms too! but only if i dont loose my power- that is not fun! your comment on my blog was so funny because i think the same thing that we look so much a like. when i see pictures im like - ohhhh i look so pretty today and then i realize its really you! and then i find me and i'm like ohhh i need help!! ha ha love ya girl- your so beautyful!

J said...

So, I was going back and reading all my old comments, and realized I had a commet from you I'd never seen! Yay! Man Tiffany its so good to see you! I love all the posts, you are still as freakin funny as always. I don't think many people could make me laugh as hard as you could. Looks like you guys are doing so great. Crazy you went to school with Darrel. Man Tiff, SO good to "see" ya. Youre the best!