Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pat's Run!

This picture above isn't even a smiggin of how many people there were running in Pat's Run! It was such an awesome experience being apart of it. There were over 28,000 people running in it alone. It was bright and early Saturday morning, April 17! It was 4.2 miles.

This is me right after the run. I'm in the shade otherwise you would see my bright red face. Amber and I planned to meet right around the finish line but couldn't find eachother for a good hour or so.


We got to finally take our picture together!

8 comments:

Shelbie said...

Good Job! Were you just wandering around aimlessly through the crowds looking for eachother?

Lexi said...

Good job Tiffany! What is your e-mail?

cArPenTeRs - SteVeN AnD TiFfAnY said...

Hey Lexi, How are you guys? Its peaceout2222@hotmail.com.

Caldwells said...

Good for you keeping up on the running! It was good to see you at Susan's run! You are so cute Tiff. I miss you and your funness (not a word but oh well)!! ;)

Sean and Melanie said...

That's awesome! i bet it was so much fun! That is a crazy ton of people out there!

Whitney said...

TIFF!!! I miss your face!!

Rebecca said...

Miss Tiffany... How are you?!? I was just thinking about you and all the fun we used to have hanging out pretty much every day. I miss you! Lets do something!

Anonymous said...

..........