Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girls Night Out!


This was a MUCH NEEDED girls night out! It was the most fun I have had in so long, I think everyone could agree. We were laughing none stop. Everything was funny to us that night. It was Jasmine, Kristina, Hilary and myself. We started the night out by eating at Olive Garden. Our waiter was hilarious. The best part, I think was laughing that we spotted a look a like of Gary, from 16 and Pregnant, if anyone watches that show, Season 1. After dinner we headed over to Skateland. BTW they have a new one on Ray and Dobson! I dont remember the last time being at Skateland so I knew this would be fun. We all had a fair share of laughing at each other falling.
This guy was so fun too! He was the guy out helping everyone who fell. Had to snapp a picture with him.

1 comment:

Amber said...

yeaaa tiffy! im so glad you had so much fun. it looks like it too! love you!