Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was freezing of course. Steve and I stayed at my sisters house and stayed on the most uncomfortable bed ever, we couldn't wait to wake up early. I found Steve out on the couch in the morning (love you amber, thanks for letting us stay)! We all drove over to my moms and started opening our stockings. We let the kids go first because with our family we do one at a time and the kids have no patience, of course its CHRISTMAS. Our parents did our presents really different this year, they played a game basically like the white elephant exchange. We picked numbers and #1 got to pick first, and so forth, well if you wanted you could keep your gift hopeing no one would steal it, if they did you opened another one. It had a bunch of rules but all in all it was fun and Steven and I were happy with what we got. We all had a lot of fun opening our presents and being all together.

Good morning no make up and very close picture.

4 comments:

jilliann said...

gotta love christmas morning! looks like you guys had a great time =)

Amber said...

nice picture of me...thanks alot u big jerk- first you diss my bed then you put a hidiouse pic of me on your blog...haha good thing i forgive easy and love you no matter what! love ya girl! hey want to stay at my house next weekend-ha ha

Courtney Curt said...

Yea, you put new pictures on! Cute. Looks like you had fun in Vegas, and in Taylor for Christmas. Glad you and Whoopi had a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I love reading your blog. I love you guys- you need to come over more often.